As a past participant of ISS, you are a valued member of our community, and we are reaching out to you with an exciting opportunity.
We are in the process of creating a dynamic network of individuals who have contributed to the success of ISS. This network aims to provide a platform for continued growth within our community, foster collaboration, share experiences, and more.
We invite you to join this initiative by sharing your experiences, insights, and updates since your participation in ISS. Your journey is a valuable resource that can inspire and connect fellow participants.
How You Can Join:
Access to the "ISS Alumni Network" site and register yourself.
The following information will be required to be accepted;
1. your name (as registered when you participated ISS)
2. year of your participation
3. your university (as of you participated ISS)
4. name of your ISS advisor (or university coordinator who supported you to join the ISS)
5. your role at ISS (presenter/chairperson/advisor/SC)
6. your presentation title, if you were a presenter
7. e-mail address
8. current affiliation
Your request may be accepted within a few working day.